- COVID WAIVER FORM: Due to the ongoing public health threat of COVID-19, programs are subject to change and/or cancellation. By participating, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. A signed waiver form will be required to participate in classes and workshops. View or Print Waiver Form Here.
- REGISTRATION: Morikami offers an assortment of Japanese culture and art classes taught by experienced instructors. Class sessions run from 1 to 2 months each and are purchased as “session-only”, not individual classes.
- Registration for classes or workshops closes by 4:00 pm the day before the 1st class. For those happening on the weekend, they close the Friday prior by 2:00 pm.
- In the event of a cancellation, a refund will be issued to registrants.
- AGE REQUIREMENT: Please know that unless otherwise stated as “Youth” all classes and workshops are for adults and teenagers 15 years and older. We will allow some younger youth on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the Education Program Coordinator at (561) 233-1367 if you would like to enroll a younger youth in a program.
All programs are OPEN FOR REGISTRATION on AUGUST 1st of each year for the upcoming season. Each season runs from October of the current year through the summer of the next year.
Explore each class page or browse the full list.
If you would like to be on a waiting list for a sold-out session, please email Lisa Niven (Education Program Coordinator) at email@example.com to add your name. Let her know how many spaces you need and for which session(s). If space opens up she will contact you for registration.