Morikami is an equal opportunity employer. There is no visa sponsorship available for vacant positions. Applicants must already have proof of legal status to work in the U.S.
Morikami Museum Store Sales Associate
Part Time Sales Position
We are seeking a high-energy individual for immediate employment to assist in the Museum Store as a sales associate. This is part time position – up to 20 hours per week.
This position requires:
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all transactions and paper work and money handling. Ability to multi-task.
- A passion for Japanese culture & the ability to communicate effectively to our visitors about our museum & our unique merchandise
Strong computer skills to operate cash register & computer system.
- Daily stock replenishment & inventory counts as directed and needed.
- Help to unpack and pack merchandise, as required. Help to ticket and organize merchandise.
- Weekends are required. Flexibility in your scheduling is preferred.
- Prior retail experience preferred.
Please note that this position requires the ability to be “on your feet” for up to 7 ½ hours plus some climbing of stairs and ladders, bending, stooping and lifting boxes (at least 25 pounds).
Those interested in being considered for these positions should email their resume to email@example.com.
No telephone calls or “walk- ins”.