Corporations have a long tradition of investing in their local community by supporting the arts. We recognize that economic changes have caused companies to seek multi-faceted partnerships that benefit the community and help market their products or services to a specific audience. Strategic philanthropy is at the heart of the Museum’s corporate partner program. We work closely with our sponsors to build partnerships that provide valuable benefits to the community and increase a company’s visibility with key constituents. Our visitors represent a range of diverse and passionate groups that participate in Morikami’s varied year-round events. Let us build a sponsorship package to meet your specific demographic focus, and we will enthusiastically carry your message to the audience that suits you best.
- Three public festivals (January, April and October) with a combined audience of 25,000 people.
- Rotating and permanent exhibits with diverse and thought provoking themes, attracting some 165,000 visitors each year.
- Lectures featuring world-renowned presenters, partially funded by The National Endowment for the Humanities
- Concerts and special performances that feature artists from the U.S. and Japan.
- Youth programs enriching the lives of 8,500 children each year (excluding festival attendance).
In return for providing critical annual support of our programs that serve diverse sections of the community, companies can enjoy many advantages including invitations to VIP events, use of the museum for corporate hospitality, discounts and, most importantly, visibility. For additional information or to discuss a customized campaign for your company, please contact Sharyn Samuels at email@example.com or by calling 561-233-1316.