Tickets for this event will be available beginning at 10am on Monday, Dec. 2, 2019.
Advance purchase pricing:
- Adults: $15 (ages 11+)
- Children: $7 (ages 4-10)
Day of at the gate pricing:
- Adults: $20 (ages 11+)
- Children: $10 (ages 4-10)
We accept cash and credit at admissions – but remember, cash lines move faster!
Museum members and children 3 and under are admitted to the festival for FREE!
Are you a Morikami member?
Morikami members get in FREE and do not need to reserve tickets to the festival. However, members must reserve tickets to the Tasting Room online, in advance. Please bring your membership card and ID to festival admissions and you will be granted entry to the festival. Not sure if your membership covers your Oshogatsu guests? We’re here to help! Email email@example.com.
About your ticket purchase:
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Group, student and senior discounts are not available for this event.
- Tasting Room purchasers must be 21 or over, we I.D.
- Oshogatsu is a rain or shine event.