Following social distancing guidelines, you will find some things have changed when you arrive at Morikami…
- In accordance with the Palm Beach County directive, as of August 2nd, 2021, facial coverings for all people will be mandatory indoors, including the theater while visiting the Morikami Museum.
- Education programs will continue at a reduced capacity, applying social distancing and sanitizing measures, and encourage regular hand washing.
- We suggest wearing sunscreen, bringing plenty of water and an umbrella to protect you from both the sun and summer rain.
- To ensure a safe experience we will only be accepting payment in the form of credit and debit cards.
- We encourage you to check out our self-guided audio tour at www.morikami.org/tour.
- The Yamato-kan is temporarily closed to visitors. Click here for information on our exhibition galleries.
- The Cornell Cafe will be serving from a limited menu, using disposable containers and utensils. We kindly ask that no substitutions are requested. Seating will be limited and only available on the outdoor terrace on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Morikami Museum Store will be open during regular operating hours from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- All photography and videography sessions must be scheduled through our Facility Rental Department.