Following social distancing guidelines, you will find some things have changed when you arrive at Morikami…
- In the Museum: In accordance with the Palm Beach County directive, as of Monday, February 14, 2022, facial coverings are highly recommended for all people indoors, including the theater while visiting the Morikami Museum.
- Programs: Education programs will continue at a reduced capacity, applying social distancing and sanitizing measures, and encouraging regular hand washing.
- In the Garden: We suggest wearing sunscreen, bringing plenty of water and an umbrella to protect you from both the sun and summer rain.
- Self-Guided Tour: We encourage you to check out our self-guided audio tour at www.morikami.org/tour.
- Our Original Building: The Yamato-kan is temporarily closed to visitors. Click here for information on our exhibition galleries.
- The Cafe: The Cornell Cafe will be serving from a limited menu, using disposable containers and utensils. We kindly ask that no substitutions be requested. Seating will be limited and only available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Store: The Morikami Museum Store will be open during regular operating hours from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Photo Policy & FAQs: Personal photography is permitted in the gardens during regular operating hours, and we encourage guests to share their experiences on social media using #morikami. Photographers may only carry a small hand-held camera. Additional photography equipment, props, and wardrobe changes are not permitted. All private and/or commercial photography sessions must be scheduled in advance with our Facility Rental Department. More Information