Following social distancing guidelines, you will find some things have changed when you arrive at Morikami…
- All visitors will be required to wait outside before entering the lobby, and the majority of your visit will be an outdoor experience.
- We suggest wearing sunscreen, bringing plenty of water and an umbrella to protect you from both the sun and summer rain.
- Once you arrive, please follow signage directing you to either the “General Admission” or “Member Admission” line.
- To ensure a contact-free and safe experience we will only be accepting payment in the form of credit and debit cards.
- We encourage you to check out our self-guided audio tour at www.morikami.org/tour.
- The Cornell Cafe will be serving from a limited menu, using disposable containers and utensils. We kindly ask that no substitutions are requested. Seating will be limited and only available on the outdoor terrace on a first come, first served basis.
- The Morikami Museum Store will be open regular operating hours from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- All photography and videography sessions must be scheduled through our Facility Rental Department.
- Please familiarize yourself with our Health & Safety Guidelines before your visit.