General Museum Hours
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
The Cornell Café is open Tues–Sun 11am–3pm
- Morikami Members: FREE!
- Adults (ages 18+): $15
- Seniors (65+) $13
- Military (with ID): $13
- College Students (with ID): $11
- Children (ages 6-17): $9
- Children 5 and under: FREE!
- Please note that no discounts are offered on festival days
- Adult Group (per person): $13.08 plus tax
- Children’s Group (per person) $7.48 plus tax
Please note: Group Admission is for groups of 15 or more. Please see our group tours page for details or to book your tour today!
* All prices include tax unless otherwise noted, prices are as of 10/1/14
Festival Hours of Operation:
- Oshogatsu: Sunday, January 7, 2018 from 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Hatsume Fair: Saturday and Sunday, April 21 & 22, 2018 from 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Sushi & Stroll: Second Fridays of every month May – September from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Lantern Festival in the Spirit of Obon: Saturday, October 21, 2017 from 4:00pm to 8:00pm
Please note: with the exception of Sushi & Stroll, the museum and gardens are closed before the opening of each festival in preparation for the event. Prices for festivals vary from daily admission prices.
Please visit our Accessibility and Special Assistance page.
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed inside the museum or gardens. Documented service animals are permitted, but must be leashed at all times, as per the Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control Ordinance.