General Museum Hours
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
The Cornell Café is open Tues–Sun 11am–3pm
- Morikami Members: FREE!
- Adults (ages 18+): $15
- Seniors (65+) $13
- Military (with ID): $13
- College Students (with ID): $11
- Children (ages 6-17): $9
- Children 5 and under: FREE!
- Please note that no discounts are offered on festival days
- Adult Group (per person): $13.08 plus tax
- Children’s Group (per person) $7.48 plus tax
Please note: Group Admission is for groups of 15 or more. Please see our group tours page for details or to book your tour today!
* All prices include tax unless otherwise noted, prices are as of 10/1/14
Festival Hours of Operation:
- Oshogatsu: Sunday, January 13, 2019 from 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Hatsume Fair: Saturday and Sunday, April 6 & 7, 2019 from 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Sushi & Stroll: Second Friday of the month: May, July, September from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Lantern Festival in the Spirit of Obon: Saturday, October 19, 2019 from 3:00pm to 8:00pm
Please Note: With the exception of Sushi & Stroll, the museum and gardens are closed before the opening of each festival in preparation for the event. The museum galleries are closed during all festivals and Sushi & Stroll. Prices for festivals vary from daily admission prices.
Please visit our Accessibility and Special Assistance page.
We comply with all ADA requirements and accept service animals as defined by the ADA. Service animals are defined as dogs or miniature horses that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. Emotional support, therapy, comfort, or companion animals are not allowed as they are not classified as service animals by the ADA.