2nd Friday of May – September annually
2018 : May 11, June 8, July 13, August 10 and September 14
On select Friday evenings in the summertime from 5:30pm – 8:30pm, we welcome guests to take part in the rare opportunity to stroll the gardens at sunset during Sushi & Stroll!
- Experience performances by South Florida’s original taiko drumming group, Fushu Daiko (6:30pm, 7:15pm and 8:00pm) Taiko tickets are $3/each and are only sold at the event, not available for purchase in advance. All performances will be sold on a first come, first served basis starting at 5:30pm.
- Enjoy premium Japanese sake & ice cold beer
- Taste Pan-Asian cuisine from the Cornell Café and visiting food trucks
- Explore the 6 distinct Japanese inspired gardens
- Play bean bag toss or giant Jenga at Sunset Square
- Shop at our Museum Store for perfect one-of-a-kind Pan-Asian inspired items
Widget not displaying correctly? Click Here to purchase on Eventbrite.
Tickets purchased in advance are $7 for adults and $5 for children.
Tickets will be available at the door:
- $8/adults (ages 11+)
- $6/children (ages 4-10)
- FREE for museum members and children 3 and under
- Food and drinks are not included in the admission price
- Members do NOT need to purchase tickets for themselves, or those covered by their membership. Please contact our membership office at 561-233-1315 or 561-233-1314 if you have any questions about your benefits.
- Sushi & Stroll is a rain or shine event and tickets are non-refundable.
- Advance ticket sales will close at 5pm the Thursday before each event and will reopen the following Monday.
- Tickets are not refundable, but can be transferred to a new guest or used for another Sushi & Stroll 2018.