- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Morikami Members: FREE!
- Adults (ages 18+): $15
- Seniors (65+) $13
- Military (with ID): $13
- College Students (with ID): $11
- Children (ages 6-17): $9
- Children 5 and under: FREE!
- Adult Group (per person): $13.21 plus tax
- Children’s Group (per person) $7.55 plus tax
Please note: Group Admission is for groups of 15 or more. Please see our group tours page for details or to book your tour today!
* All prices include tax unless otherwise noted, prices are as of 10/1/14
Festival Hours of Operation:
- Oshogatsu: Sunday, January 10, 2016 from 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Hatsume Fair: Saturday and Sunday, April 16 & 17, 2016 from 11:00am to 6:00pm
- Sushi & Stroll: Second Fridays of every month May – September from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Lantern Festival in the Spirit of Obon: Saturday, October 17, 2015 from 3:00pm to 8:00pm
Please note: with the exception of Sushi & Stroll, the museum and gardens are closed before the opening of each festival in preparation for the event.
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed inside the museum or gardens. Documented service animals are permitted, but must be leashed at all times, as per the Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control Ordinance.