- Hatsume Fair hours this
weekend are 11am-6pm
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Morikami Members: FREE!
- Adults (ages 18+): $15
- Seniors (65+) $13
- Military (with ID): $13
- College Students (with ID): $11
- Children (ages 6-17): $9
- Children 5 and under: FREE!
- Adult Group (per person): $13.21 plus tax
- Children’s Group (per person) $7.55 plus tax
Please note: Group Admission is for groups of 15 or more. Please see our group tours page for details or to book your tour today!
* All prices include tax unless otherwise noted, prices are as of 10/1/14
Festival Hours of Operation:
- Oshogatsu: Sunday, January 10, 2016 from 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Hatsume Fair: Saturday and Sunday, April 18 & 19, 2015 from 11:00am to 6:00pm
- Sushi & Stroll: Second Fridays of every month May – September from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Lantern Festival in the Spirit of Obon: Saturday, October 17, 2015 from 3:00pm to 8:00pm
Please note: with the exception of Sushi & Stroll, the museum and gardens are closed before the opening of each festival in preparation for the event.