- (561) 495-0233 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- (561) 233-1366
- General Inquiries – Tamara Joy | email@example.com
- Monetary – Sharyn Samuels | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art/Artifacts – Carla Stansifer | email@example.com
- Garden – Heather Grzybek | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Educational Program Enrollment – Lisa Niven | email@example.com
- Mory Program & Full STEAM Ahead – Wendy Lo | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outreach (Schools, Libraries, etc.) – Luna Azaret | email@example.com
- Tour Information – Miyoko Carman | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stroll for Well-Being – email@example.com
Private Events/Facility Rentals
- General Inquiries – Alanna Keating | (561) 233-1304 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Inquiries – Don Blackman | email@example.com
- General Inquiries – Kizzy Sanchez | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media & Press – Sally Shorr | email@example.com or Jillian Kogan | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – Anthony Brunet | email@example.com
- General Inquiries – (561) 233-1315 | (561) 233-1314 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Inquiries – (561) 233-1312
- Director of Retail Operations – Susan Keller | email@example.com
- General Inquiries – Sharyn Samuels | firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer & Docent Information
Board of Trustees
Palm Beach County and the Board of Trustees of Morikami, Inc. have been partners in bringing Morikami’s services to the public since opening in 1977. The park and building are the property of Palm Beach County. Morikami Inc., a non-profit corporation, provides financial backing from membership, donations, grants and other revenue-producing activities, and volunteer support for all aspects of the institution’s operations.
Celia Turner Zahringer, President
Randal Baker, Treasurer
Rosie Burkman, Secretary
- Randal Baker
- Rosie P. Burkman
- June A. Gelb
- Norma C. Geller
- Robin S. May
- Bonnie White Lemay, Director
Palm Beach County Commissioners
- Dave Kerner, Mayor
- Robert S. Weinroth, Vice Mayor
- Hal R. Valeche, Commissioner
- Gregg K. Weiss, Commissioner
- Mary Lou Berger, Commissioner
- Melissa McKinlay, Commissioner
- Mack Bernard, Commissioner
Palm Beach County Executive Staff
- Verdenia Baker, County Administrator
- Jon Van Arnam, Deputy County Administrator
- Nancy Bolton, Assistant County Administrator
- Todd J. Bonlarron, Assistant County Administrator
- Dorritt M. Miller, Assistant County Administrator
- Patrick Rutter, Assistant County Administrator
- Eric Call, Director of Parks & Recreation
2019 Board Meeting Schedule
The Full Board of Trustees meetings will be held on the 3rd Thursday of every month unless otherwise noted, from 4:30-6:00 p.m. Meetings will take place in the Library at Morikami.
|March 14 (Annual Meeting and Year-in-Review)||4:30pm|
|*December 12 (Holiday Social)||4:00pm|
March 14 – special meeting, consult contract follow-up @ 4pm
*The one-hour December 12th Board meeting will be held on the 2nd Thursday and begin at 4:00 p.m. The Annual Board and Staff Holiday Social will commence at 5:00 p.m., as the staff completes their workday.
All dates and times are subject to change and Committee Meetings are set by the chairperson of each committee. If you plan to attend a meeting, please call ahead (561-233-1348) to confirm date, time, and exact location.
The Committee on Collections will meet on an as needed basis.
The Development Committee meetings are held on the 2nd Friday of the month at 11:30am.
The Education Program & Cultural Events Committee will meet on an as-needed basis.
The Executive Committee will meet on July 3, 2019 at 11:30am in the Conference Room.
The Facilities Committee meetings are held on the 2nd Friday of the month at 9:00am.
The Governance & Scholarship Committee meetings are held on an as needed basis.
The Finance, Budget, and Endowment Committee meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 3:30pm.
The Bonsai Garden Committee meeting will be held on the 2nd Friday of the month at 9:00am.