- (561) 495-0233 | email@example.com
- (561) 233-1366
- General Inquiries – Carla Stansifer | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monetary – Sharyn Samuels | email@example.com
- Art/Artifacts – Carla Stansifer | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Garden – Heather Grzybek | email@example.com
DONATING TO OUR COLLECTION
Thank you for your interest in donating objects to the permanent collection of the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens. The Museum is not accepting donations to the collection at this time. This moratorium is in effect until the end of the calendar year 2021. Please check back periodically for updates and donation guidelines.
- General Inquiries – Wendy Lo | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Educational Program Enrollment & Questions – Lisa Niven | email@example.com
- Outreach (Schools, Libraries, etc.) – Virginia Montiel | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tour Information – Miyoko Carman | email@example.com
- Stroll for Well-Being – firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Events/Facility Rentals
- General Inquiries – Alanna Keating | (561) 233-1304 | email@example.com
- General Inquiries – Jessica Ladmer | (561) 233-1305 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Inquiries – Don Blackman | email@example.com
- General Inquiries & Website – Bonnie White LeMay | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media & Press – Sally Shorr | email@example.com
- General Inquiries – (561) 233-1315 | (561) 233-1314 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Inquiries – (561) 233-1312
- Director of Retail Operations – Susan Keller | email@example.com
- General Inquiries – Sharyn Samuels | firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer & Docent Information
Board of Trustees
Palm Beach County and the Board of Trustees of Morikami, Inc. have been partners in bringing Morikami’s services to the public since opening in 1977. The park and building are the property of Palm Beach County. Morikami Inc., a non-profit corporation, provides financial backing from membership, donations, grants and other revenue-producing activities, and volunteer support for all aspects of the institution’s operations.
- Celia Turner Zahringer, President
- Robin May, Vice President
- Christine Carton, Secretary/Treasurer
- Christine T. Carton
- June Gelb
- Norma C. Geller
- Matthew Gourlay
- Peter B. Marks
- Robin S. May
- Juan J. Nogueras, M.D.
- Stilson Tomita
- Paul Connell, Palm Beach County Representative
- Bonnie White-Lemay, Director
Palm Beach County Commissioners
- Dave Kerner, Mayor
- Robert S. Weinroth, Vice Mayor
- Hal R. Valeche, Commissioner
- Gregg K. Weiss, Commissioner
- Mary Lou Berger, Commissioner
- Melissa McKinlay, Commissioner
- Mack Bernard, Commissioner
Palm Beach County Executive Staff
- Verdenia Baker, County Administrator
- Jon Van Arnam, Deputy County Administrator
- Nancy Bolton, Assistant County Administrator
- Todd J. Bonlarron, Assistant County Administrator
- Dorritt M. Miller, Assistant County Administrator
- Patrick Rutter, Assistant County Administrator
- Eric Call, Director of Parks & Recreation
2021 Board Meeting Schedule
The Full Board of Trustees meetings will be held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month unless otherwise noted, from 4:30-6:00 p.m. Meetings will take place in the Sakai Room at Morikami.
|March 17 (Annual Meeting and Year-in-Review)||5:30pm|
|July 21 (Budget Workshop)||4:30pm|
|September 22 (4th Wednesday)||4:30pm|
*Meeting will be held in Conference Room.
All dates and times are subject to change and Committee Meetings are set by the chairperson of each committee. If you plan to attend a meeting, please call ahead (561-233-1348) to confirm date, time, and exact location.
The Committee on Collections meetings are held on an as needed basis.
The Development Committee meetings are held on the 2nd Friday of the month at 11:30am.
The Education Program & Cultural Events Committee meetings are held on an as needed basis.
The Executive Committee meetings are held on an as needed basis.
The Facilities Committee meetings are held on an as needed basis.
The Governance & Scholarship Committee meetings are held on an as needed basis.
The Finance, Budget, and Endowment Committee meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 3:30pm. in Morikami’s Conference Room. Meetings will be called as needed.
The Bonsai Garden Committee meetings are held on an as needed basis.