On select Friday evenings in the summertime from 5:30pm – 8:30pm, we welcome guests to take part in the rare opportunity to stroll the gardens at sunset during Sushi & Stroll!
Tickets can be purchased in advance, $8/adults and $6/children.
Advance ticket sales will close at 5pm the Thursday before each event but tickets are available at the door, $10/adults and $7/children.
- Experience performances by South Florida’s original taiko drumming group, Fushu Daiko (6:30pm, 7:15pm and 8:00pm)
- Taiko tickets are $3/each and are only sold at the event, not available for purchase in advance.
- All performances will be sold on a first come, first served basis starting at 5:30pm.
- Enjoy premium Japanese sake & ice cold beer
- Taste Pan-Asian cuisine from the Cornell Café and visiting food trucks
- Explore the 6 distinct Japanese inspired gardens
- Play bean bag toss or giant Jenga
- Get inspired by the Macy’s Fashion Truck.
- Pick up your exclusive Sushi & Stroll t-shirts from The Fine Print Shoppe at Sunset Square! $10 per shirt.
- Select vendors at Sunset Square including: Check back soon for more info!
- Find your perfect one-of-a-kind Japan-inspired gift at our Museum Store.
- Food and drinks are not included in the admission price
- Members do NOT need to purchase tickets for themselves, or those covered by their membership. Please contact our membership office at 561-233-1315 or 561-233-1314 if you have any questions about your benefits.
- Sushi & Stroll is a rain or shine event.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
May | July | September
Sushi and Stroll is a summer walk special event series hosted by The Morikami on select summer nights. On the 2nd Friday in May, July and September the museum opens at a discounted admission for people to enjoy the gardens at sunset. This is a unique opportunity that many people take advantage of to explore the gardens, savor cuisine from the Cornell Café and sample craft sake.
For more information on volunteer opportunities, please visit our Volunteer page.