Observe Japanese sado, an ever-changing demonstration rich in seasonal subtleties. Your involvement in the true spirit of sado — harmony (wa), reverence (kei), purity (sei), tranquility (jaku) will help you bring a calm perspective into your busy life.
- 2020: October 24, 2020 | November 21, 2020 | December 12, 2020
- 2021: February 13, 2021 | March 13, 2021 | April 24, 2021 | May 15, 2021
- 12:00pm, 1:30pm, and 3:00pm
- Each show is approximately 40-45 minutes
- Morikami Theater
- For your health and safety, theater programs are limited to 33% capacity, socially distancing seating arrangements will be implemented, and attendees are required to wear a mask.
- $5 (museum admission not included), tickets will be sold online and the remainder the day of the event on a first come, first served basis.
TEMPERATURE: Please know that our theater tends to be quite cold so you may want a sweater or jacket with you.
INFANTS/YOUNG CHILDREN: Parents please keep in mind this demonstration is quite quiet, therefore we do ask if your children get fussy, that you step outside the theater to calm them down. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.