Observe Japanese sado, an ever-changing demonstration rich in seasonal subtleties. Your involvement in the true spirit of sado — harmony (wa), reverence (kei), purity (sei), tranquility (jaku) will help you bring a calm perspective into your busy life.
- 2023: October 14 | November 18 | December 9
- 2024: January 20 | February 10 | March 16 | April 13 | May 11
- 12:00pm, 1:30pm, and 3:00pm
- Each show is approximately 40-45 minutes
- Morikami Theater
- $5 with paid museum admission
- Online ticket sales end the Friday before the event at 3 pm.
- All remaining tickets are available for purchase on the day of the event at the theater door.
Please know that our theater tends to be quite cold, so you may want a sweater or jacket with you.