Observe Japanese sado, an ever-changing demonstration rich in seasonal subtleties. Your involvement in the true spirit of sado — harmony (wa), reverence (kei), purity (sei), tranquility (jaku) will help you bring a calm perspective into your busy life.
- 2020: October 24, 2020 | November 21, 2020 | December 12, 2020
- 2021: February 13, 2021 | March 13, 2021 | April 24, 2021 | May 15, 2021
- 12:00pm, 1:30pm, and 3:00pm
- Morikami Theater
- For your health and safety, theater programs are limited to 33% capacity, socially distancing seating arrangements will be implemented, and attendees are required to wear a mask.
- $5 with paid museum admission, tickets will be sold online and the remainder the day of the event on a first come, first served basis.
Please know that our theater tends to be quite cold so you may want a sweater or jacket with you.