1. All donations and proceeds from the sale of raffle tickets shall be used to benefit The Morikami, Inc.(“Morikami”), a non-profit IRC Section 501 (c) (3) charitable organization located at 4000 Morikami Park Road, Delray Beach, FL 33446.
2. Persons must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to enter and win. Employees of Morikami and JM Lexus are eligible to enter and win the raffle.
3. Tickets can be purchased from December 10, 2019 – February 8, 2020. One winner will be selected through a random, blind drawing of no more than 350 entry tickets by representatives of Morikami. The drawing will be held at and announced at Moon Over Morikami Gala on Saturday, February 8, 2020. The President of the Board of Trustees of Morikami retains the sole discretion to oversee the raffle drawing and shall be the final judge of compliance with the rules and regulations of this raffle.
4. A valid ticket is required to win and claim the Prize. Winner need not be present at the drawing or the Moon Over Morikami Gala to win. No contribution is required.
5. Winner must have a clean driving record and agree to the terms of, and sign a vehicle lease agreement and related documents for the lease to occur through Lexus Financial Services. Winner must provide proof of insurance coverage to satisfy the requirements of Lexus Financial Services at all times during the term of the lease.
6. JM Family Enterprises, Inc. will pay sales tax, tag and registration. Prize winner is responsible for paying any income taxes associated with the lease and will receive an IRS 1099 Misc form from JM Lexus for the value of the lease. There is no cash value or substitute winning prize for this raffle.
7. Winner must comply with the terms of the vehicle lease agreement and related documents at all times during the terms of the lease. The Prize provides for a total of 20,000 miles to be driven on the leased vehicle during the lease term. Winner will be responsible for all charges due to excess mileage.
8. Winner will take delivery of the Prize at a time to be mutually agreed upon between the winner and JM Lexus.