Presented by Macy’s
2nd Friday of Select Summer Months
2019: May 10, July 12 and September 13
On select Friday evenings in the summertime from 5:30pm – 8:30pm, we welcome guests to take part in the rare opportunity to stroll the gardens at sunset during Sushi & Stroll!
- Experience performances by South Florida’s original taiko drumming group, Fushu Daiko (6:30pm, 7:15pm and 8:00pm)
- Taiko tickets are $3/each and are only sold at the event, not available for purchase in advance.
- All performances will be sold on a first come, first served basis starting at 5:30pm.
- Enjoy premium Japanese sake & ice cold beer
- Taste Pan-Asian cuisine from the Cornell Café and visiting food trucks
- Explore the 6 distinct Japanese inspired gardens
- Play bean bag toss or giant Jenga
- Get inspired by the Macy’s Fashion Truck (May only).
- Pick up your exclusive Sushi & Stroll t-shirts from The Fine Print Shoppe at Sunset Square! $10 per shirt.
- Select vendors at Sunset Square including: Tuk Tuk Burger (May), Kona Ice, Monkeilicious, Omusubee, Ramen Lab, SJP Coffee (May, July, Sept.), Spring In Roll Out (July, Sept.)
- Find your perfect one-of-a-kind Japan-inspired gift at our Museum Store, plus save 10% off all jewelry (20% off for Morikami members).
- Store offer valid from 5:30pm – 8:30pm at Sushi & Stroll, May 10th.
- Advance ticket sales will close at 5pm the Thursday before each event but tickets are available at the door!
Advance purchase prices:
- $7/adults (ages 11+)
- $5/children (ages 4-10)
At the door ticket prices:
- $8/adults (ages 11+)
- $6/children (ages 4-10)
- FREE for museum members and children 3 and under
- Food and drinks are not included in the admission price
- Members do NOT need to purchase tickets for themselves, or those covered by their membership. Please contact our membership office at 561-233-1315 or 561-233-1314 if you have any questions about your benefits.
- Sushi & Stroll is a rain or shine event
- Tickets are non-refundable, but if purchased in advance, tickets can be transferred to a new guest or used for any Sushi & Stroll in the 2018 season