2nd Friday of May – September annually
2019: May 10, July 12 and September 13
On select Friday evenings in the summertime from 5:30pm – 8:30pm, we welcome guests to take part in the rare opportunity to stroll the gardens at sunset during Sushi & Stroll!
- Experience performances by South Florida’s original taiko drumming group, Fushu Daiko (6:30pm, 7:15pm and 8:00pm)
- Taiko tickets are $3/each and are only sold at the event, not available for purchase in advance.
- All performances will be sold on a first come, first served basis starting at 5:30pm.
- Enjoy premium Japanese sake & ice cold beer
- Taste Pan-Asian cuisine from the Cornell Café and visiting food trucks
- Explore the 6 distinct Japanese inspired gardens
- Play bean bag toss or giant Jenga
- Shop with select vendors at Sunset Square or find your perfect one-of-a-kind Japan-inspired gift at our Museum Store
- Advance ticket sales will close at 5pm the Thursday before each event but tickets are available at the door!
Widget not displaying correctly? Click Here to purchase on Eventbrite directly.
Advance purchase prices:
- $7/adults (ages 11+)
- $5/children (ages 4-10)
At the door ticket prices:
- $8/adults (ages 11+)
- $6/children (ages 4-10)
- FREE for museum members and children 3 and under
- Food and drinks are not included in the admission price
- Members do NOT need to purchase tickets for themselves, or those covered by their membership. Please contact our membership office at 561-233-1315 or 561-233-1314 if you have any questions about your benefits.
- Sushi & Stroll is a rain or shine event
- Tickets are non-refundable, but if purchased in advance, tickets can be transferred to a new guest or used for any Sushi & Stroll in the 2018 season