Observe Japanese sado, an ever-changing demonstration rich in seasonal subtleties. Your involvement in the true spirit of sado — harmony (wa), reverence (kei), purity (sei), tranquility (jaku) will help you bring a calm perspective into your busy life.
- 2021: October 23| November 20 | December 11, 2021
- 2022: February 12| March 19| April 16| May 21, 2022
- 12:00pm, 1:30pm, and 3:00pm
- Each show is approximately 40-45 minutes
- Morikami Theater
- $5 with paid museum admission
- Online ticket sales end the Friday before the event at 4 pm.
- All remaining tickets are available for purchase on the day of the event at the theater door.
TEMPERATURE: Please know that our theater tends to be quite cold so you may want a sweater or jacket with you.
INFANTS/YOUNG CHILDREN: Parents please keep in mind this demonstration is quite quiet, therefore we do ask if your children get fussy, that you step outside the theater to calm them down. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.