Tickets will be available at the door:
- $8/adults (ages 11+)
- $6/children (ages 4-10)
- FREE for museum members and children 3 and under
Tickets purchased in advance are $7 for adults and $5 for children.
Taiko tickets are $3/each and are only sold at the event, not available for purchase in advance. Fushu Daiko will perform at 6:30pm, 7:15pm & 8:00pm & tickets for all performances will be sold on a first come, first served basis starting at 5:30pm.
- Members do NOT need to purchase tickets for themselves, or those covered by their membership. Please contact our membership office at 561-233-1315 or 561-233-1314 if you have any questions about your benefits.
- Sushi & Stroll is a rain or shine event and tickets are non-refundable.
- Advance ticket sales will close at 5pm the Thursday before each event and will reopen the following Monday.
- Tickets are not refundable, but can be transferred to a new guest or used for another Sushi & Stroll 2018.