2018 Tasting Room Tickets are SOLD OUT!
We are excited to bring you an Oshogatsu experience to remember! Tasting Room guests will enjoy general admission PLUS access to our limited-entry Oshogatsu Tasting Room. Tasting room packages include:
- Samples of rare, high-end sake and Japanese beer – each tasting room guest will receive 10 drink tickets (One ticket = One 2oz sample)
- Japanese snacks from the Museum Store
- Sake Q&A sessions with a certified sake specialist
- A pair of tickets to one of our five Sushi & Stroll evenings (May – September 2018)
- Automatic raffle entry to win a one-year Morikami membership
- $30/person for Morikami members and $35/person for non-members.
Please note: purchasers must be 21 or over – we I.D.
About the Sake Specialist
Carrie Becker, sake expert, will hold a few informal Sake 101 talks, but she is available throughout the day to answer any questions you might have about the sake selections here in The Tasting Room and at the regular sake station. Carrie Becker Cert. Adv. Sake Professional & Sake Advisor SE Regional Sales Manager, Niigata Sake Selections