Morikami Museum and Japaense Gardens welcomes all visitors, including people with disabilities, older adults, and veterans. Morikami is wheelchair accessible (but wheelchairs are not provided) in accordance with provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA):
- A push button is available to automatically open the main entrance door.
- The garden path has been treated to improve surface stability
- Park benches are located throughout the gardens for all visitors’ comfort.
- Accessible parking is located near the museum’s main entrance.
- Ramp access to the gardens is located at the south end of the Cornell Café.
- Pets are not allowed inside the museum or garden. Service animals are permitted, but must be under the control of the owner at all times, as per Florida Statute and the Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control Ordinance.