*New Seasons Dates & Registration will be posted on August 1, 2017
Session 1 Oct. 4, 18, 25 *SOLD OUT!
Session 2 Nov. 1, 8, 15 *SOLD OUT!
Session 3 Dec. 6, 13, 20 * SOLD OUT!
Session 4 Jan. 10, 17, 24, 31 SOLD OUT!
Session 5 Feb. 7, 14, 21, 28 SOLD OUT!
Session 6 Mar. 7, 14, 21, 28 SOLD OUT!
Session 7 Apr. 4, 11, 18, 25 SOLD OUT!
Session 8 May 2, 9, 16, 23 SOLD OUT!
- 4-week Session: $70 ($60 members)
- 3-week Session:* $52.50 ($45 members)
- 4-week Session: $80
- 3-week Session:* $60
Please pay the flower fee to instructor via cash or check on first day of class.
Oki Education Center
Materials should purchased in advance or from the instructor the day of. Click here for a downloadable materials list.
- Garden shears for flowers
- One tall flower container: 10″ or higher, wider at the opening than at the base
- One shallow flower container or bowl: 3″ deep and at least 8″ across
- Two #8 flower pin holders (3″ kenzan). Available from the instructor for $32-$34
- Aquarium stones (enough to fill the 10″ container). Not available from the instructor.
- Please Note: There is an Ikenobo Starter Set available from the instructor for $75. This includes one container, one kenzan, and floral shears. Aquarium stones are not included.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Instructor Kaoru Vrana, professor of the Ikenobo Ikebana Society of South Florida, has studied in Japan and the U.S. for 14 years. She studied under Professor Hideko Zwick and now heads the Ikenobo Ikebana Society of South Florida. Ms. Vrana has participated in numerous ikebana exhibits, demonstrations and workshops in conjunction with the Society and with Morikami.